Dr. Thomas Sweeney II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sweeney II?

Caring and compitent

Posted on November 6th, 2017

As a person of size, Dr Sweeney did not judge, and suggested surgeries which would help my pain. He in my opinion, is very trustworthy and I have had three surgeries (neck and back), if I need more in the future....he is my choice!

Great Experience!

Posted on October 24th, 2017

The pain in my back got so bad over almost 2 years that it changed my life. Dr. Sweeney performed his minimal invasive surgery and made all the pain disappear. The minute I awoke the pain was gone, no "recovery", no hassle! He did a great job for me. M J Norman

Worst Surgeon!!! Stay Away!!!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

This guy practically has a scalpel knife in hands during consultation!! Be careful!!

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sweeney for 2 years. We have done everything that can be done without surgery. I will be seeing him shortly for minimally invasive robotic surgery. My husband had the surgery done last year with good results.

great dr

Posted on March 26th, 2015

very good dr, I would say the best around , I didn't have surgery by him yet, but if I do, I will go with him, I like how he cares and gets to the bottom of the problem!

professional failed spinal surgery patient 12 years 17 surgeries

Posted on February 19th, 2014

I saw Dr Sweeney about 5 months ago. I felt so confident with him I signed up for him to reconstruct my T10-S1. As far as his staff, I understand busy but these girls have absolutely NO COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THEM. THEY LOSE VERY VALUABLE INFO, TESTS ETC. THEY LIE ABOUT TALKING WITH HIM AND WHAT THE STATUS IS OF YOUR CASE. IT TOOK THEM ANOTHER 4 MONTHS AND 3 DR APPTS TO GET IT STRAIGHT FOR MY SURGERY THIS THURSDAY. THE INCOMPETENCE OF HIS STAFF IS SCARY. WHO IN THE WORLD CALLS A PATIENT ON A FRIDAY@453PM AND SAYS DO YOU HAVE YOUR MRI? (WHEN MY APPT IS MONDAY AM AND I LIVE ON OTHER SIDE IF STATE) UM NO YOU DO , I TOLD YOU FROM DAY 1 I WANT HIM TO HEAL ME SO WHY WOULD I HAVE IT? YOU'VE HAD IT FROM DAY ONE, SO WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TELLING ME HE HAS BEEN REVIEWING FOR 4 MONTHS ?WHEN YOU SEE A SPECIALIST LIKE SWEENEY YOU HAVE TO HAVE ALL CURRENT TESTS RIGHT? SO WHY WOULD I HAVE IT, Then I call to tell his nurse to put a hold on it for a possible heart problem, she proceeds to tell me about her history. A few weeks later she say she never talked to me about my heart. I said really then how do i know youve had heart issues and a stroke. Honey not my first rodeo. I could perform my own fusion if it were physically possible. Dr Sweeney couldn't believe what I knew. If I didnt have the faith in this man I would of run so fast. They even screwed my moms paperwork and lost her films. Complete incompetence in his staff.

Microdiscectomy Surgery Gone Bad

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr. Sweeney performed an unsuccessful microdiscectormy surgery that had to be re-done by another surgeon. Word around town is that this happens often with Dr. Sweeneys' surgeries.

Tommy Thompson

Posted on January 6th, 2012

I have had Dr. Sweeney working on my back since 1998 (Operated on 1 disc) and again in 2010 for 5. Not only a great surgeon, it's great to walk again without fear of falling down, but actually cares about you. All of his staff are great people. To Dr.Sweeney, Donna, and the rest of the staff thank you for everything you have done for me and I tell anyone who asks who go to. Thank you all.

Posted on February 11th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, I would highly recommend him.

Posted on April 12th, 2010

Dr. Sweeney was very caring and performed excellent surgery on my spine.

Excellent Care

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

My experience with Dr. Sweeney and his staff could not have been better. The surgery went perfectly. The office was helpful in putting together a payment plan.

Posted on October 17th, 2017