A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wallace is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Wallace MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wallace practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.