Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.