Dr. Thomas Walsh IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Walsh IV?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Walsh IV?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2017

Misdiagnosed my condition causing me unnecessary problems.

May 15th, 2015

Great doctor

May 4th, 2013

Dr. Walsh treats me like I'm family!

I love my hand surgeon so much. I have scars on my hands and wrist and he has done multiple surgeries to reduce the appearance of the scars. He has done an excellent job to say the least. He has also held my hand while getting stuck with IV needles. He is gentle when removing bandages and stitches and even puts up with me whining when I get my stitches pulled out! I never feel like he judges me or is getting annoyed with me and he never rushes through our appointments. He has a very warm smile and I can tell he genuinely cares about me and his other patients. He is probably a Christian because you can see pure love when you look into his eyes! I have seen so many doctors and surgeons after my car accident and Dr. Walsh is my favorite guy to see! Hope this helped someone!

March 8th, 2012

My time was very tight at the time I needed surgury. Dr Walsh accomodated me to fit my schedule with his, fitted me in between appointments. He went way out of his way! My results were excellent. I would recommend him to any one needing his service!

June 11th, 2011

I felt that Dr. Walsh gave me his undivided attention while I was speaking with him about my diagnosis. In the OR, he was in the suite as I was brought to the room, he alos helped the operating room staff get me ready for surgery by taking off my splint and putting the tournicot on my arm. I work in surgery at a local hospital and most Dr's do not give their patients that kind of attention in the operating room environment. I would recommend Dr. Walsh without reservations to anyone! Should I need any future surgery on my arm, I would look forward to having Dr. Walsh perform the surgery.

June 23rd, 2017