inactive

Thomas M Ward MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

May 16th, 2016
Great doctor and knows his stuff.

February 20th, 2012
A little goofy yet caring and intelligent
I took a family member of mine to see him each month for many years up until he got screwed over and lost his narcotic license. this i know for a fact was not his fault. Dr. Ward is a little moody at times but he never was rude or uncaring. he cared very much each visit i attended and he spends a lot of time talking to you. i don't guess i have ever seen a doctor who spends this much time explaining things answering questions ect. overall i highly recommend him. just get to know him before you judge him.

March 1st, 2011
Dana Hall's Experience
Dr. Ward's office has been more than willing to work with me concidering my situation. Dr. Ward himself was understanding, listen to my health issues and made me feel comfortable with my conditions. Dr. Wards bedside manner was a four star rating. He understands Chronic pain patients and does listen. Thank you Dr. Ward and Assistant Debra for taking care of me.

August 5th, 2010
Hmmmm a Doctor?
As far as I am concerned, avoid this person at all costs. He is Bi-polar. One visit he will be nice and talkative and the next visit he will be rude and mean. He would most of the time argue with me about my condition. I had a ruptured disk in my neck and all he wanted to do was to put Maricaine (sp) shots in my muscles. Most times I would have to wait on him for 45 minutes to an hour and sometimes, he wouldn't even show up because of going through a divorce. I finally got a change of doctors through Workers Comp, had a fusion in my neck and have no more problems. He lost his narcotic license in 2008 and I am not sure if he has them back as of yet. The receptionist on the other hand is a very nice person if he still has the same one. The four years that I saw him, he had at least 5 nurse changes. He can't get anyone to stay with him because of his attitude.

August 10th, 2009
POOR BEDSIDE MANNER
Dr Ward has a very poor bedside manner. I have left his office on many occassions in tears because of how he talked to me. The staff apologized and even recommended I find a different docter, which I finally did when he lost his prescriptive authority (BY THE MEDICAL BOARD)to write narcotics scripts for over six months. Dr Ward would leave the syringes laying around after the procedure and there would be used syringes lying on the table when I walked in. Dr. Ward would sing during procedures and act peculiar. I work full-time (as an RN) and have excellent insurance thru my work and he always made derogatory comments about "you being on medicaid". I took it he doesn't like medicaid and had to remind him I had Qualchoice monthly. I started to think he was doing it on purpose. Maybe I reminded of his ex-wife. He was going through a divorce at that time. Regardless, I do NOT recommend Dr Ward.

February 13th, 2009
Manic/Depressive Doctor.......Watch out....He has screwed me over.
Manic/Depressive Doctor.......Watch out....He has screwed me over.