Dr. Thomas Whitten MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Tipton, IN

3.8

April 1st, 2016
Explained all details of my surgery and why it was needed in an easy, calming and understandable way,

October 22nd, 2012
Love Dr. Whitten
although he works with a surgical nurse that has been bad mouthing me to a few other hospital people. I would not feel good having her in a room with me after this. Patricia Robertson is the nurse and I will have to say Dr. Whitten is an awesome Doctor and I have a hard time seeing him use a nurse that is hateful and degrades others.

October 15th, 2010
wrong diagnosis
i was lead to believe per Dr. Whitten that he performed a lumpectomy on ?l breast. He did not. He did do a biopsy. At follow up visit he told me I was stage 4 breast cancer that had already spread to bone, lymph nodes, and probably lung. the only part that was right was by the grace of God i had breast cancer BUT ONLY STAGE 1 AND HAD VERY HIGH CHANCES OF BEING TREATED. 2 YRS. LATER I AM CANCER FREE. I KNOW ALL DR.S HAVE GLITCHES BUT WHEN U HAVE THAT TYPE OF DEGREE I FEEL U NEED TO B A LIL MORE ACCURATE. OUR LIVES AND DIAGNOSIS IS IN THEIR HANDS..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!