A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wiley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wiley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- St Francis Hosp & Med Ctr, Topeka, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mathew Wiley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Wiley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wiley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wiley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Obstetricians & Gynecologists.