A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wolfe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wolfe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Morton Wolfe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wolfe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wolfe practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.