Learn more about Dr. Thomas Macha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Macha, General Orthopedics Specialist with Special Interest in Fracture & Trauma Care, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement, Shoulder, Upper Extremity & Knee Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Macha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J. Macha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Macha practice?
- Dr. Thomas Macha has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Macha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.