Learn more about Dr. Thomas Macha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Macha, General Orthopedics Specialist with Special Interest in Fracture & Trauma Care, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement, Shoulder, Upper Extremity & Knee Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Macha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J. Macha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Macha practice?
- Dr. Thomas Macha has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Macha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.