A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mackell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mackell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mackell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mackell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Mackell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Mackell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mackell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mackell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.