Dr. Thomas Mackell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mackell?

August 7th, 2015

was great first appt... not sure what happened

He was my second opinion and I'm not sure what happened. He was great my first appointment, spent a ton of time with me, promised me PT to get me better after immobilization. I was immobilized for almost 4 months even before I saw him I def needed it to get my strength back. Despite my great first appt, the second appt he had no time for me even when I said I was still in pain. He said PT was no longer necessary and rushed me out the door (I was 5 months after my injury, if I'm still in pain there's something wrong). I was really confused because he was great my first appt and I thought he was really going to try and work with me after this injury took over my life. I ended up having to travel over an hour to a renowned orthopedic surgeon to get a diagnosis where an MRI revealed all these degenerative changes that developed in the bone because my previous treatment was not aggressive enough. This required surgery to correct which could have been avoided in my opinion. I think the man has an excellent bedside manner and demeanor and I thought greatly of him after my first appt. I just wish he didn't dismiss me my second appt or at least ordered more studies to see what was up before things progressed and got worse.

April 28th, 2015

One of the best

Dr. Mackell is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. Courteous, patient, and an excellent diagnostician. I highly recommend him.

July 9th, 2013

Great Dr.

This man is caring and compassionate, he made the pain better by his demeanor and care. He also helped in directing me to other Dr's for care and he listened intently. A great man!!! A great clinician!!!

October 15th, 2017