A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Maclean is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maclean
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Maclean Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Maclean, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maclean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Archie Maclean MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Maclean practice?
- Dr. Thomas Maclean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Maclean practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.