A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Maclean, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maclean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Archie Maclean MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Maclean practice?
- Dr. Thomas Maclean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Maclean practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.