Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mader
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mader, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blast Injuries
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Iris Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mader graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mader has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Mader MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Mader practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mader has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mader practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.