Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mader
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mader, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blast Injuries
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Iris Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mader graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mader has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Mader MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Mader practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mader has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mader practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.