A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mader, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blast Injuries
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Iris Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mader graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mader has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans