A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Magardino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Magardino, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Magardino, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Magardino graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magardino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Day Surgery Center, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Magardino MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Magardino practice?
- Dr. Thomas Magardino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Magardino practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Otolaryngologists and Naples Surgeons.