A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Magnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Magnell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Magnell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Magnell practice?
Dr. Thomas Magnell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.