A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Magnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Magnell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Magnell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Magnell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Douglas Magnell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Magnell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Magnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Magnell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.