A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Magner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Magner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Magner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Magner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Magner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Magner has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Magner practices Emergency Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Emergency Physicians.