A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Magrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Magrino is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Magrino, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Magrino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Magrino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Magrino MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Magrino practice?
- Dr. Thomas Magrino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Magrino practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Woodland Surgeons.