Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mahn
Dr. Thomas Mahn, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahn is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial, St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee and -Wheaton Franciscan St. Joseph and The Wisconsin Heart Hospital campuses. Dr. Mahn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Mahn has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Mahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. William Timm
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi25
Dr. Jeffrey Wallach
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi42
Dr. Marta Thakkar
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi15