A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mahrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mahrer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mahrer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahrer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gary Mahrer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Mahrer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mahrer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mahrer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.