Dr. Thomas Majernick DO Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2016
All about the money, not your health. Shameful Dr.
yars back I switchd to Dr Majernick. My first appointment I felt he didin't listen to most of what i was saying. Soon after I got into a law suite with my business partner. I went from maming 6 figures to 0 dollars and could not collect, as I was a busines owner. I had to get assistance for a short time. When I called soon ater, Dr M's staff told me he did not accept it, nor did they offer to let me pay in other ways etc. So, I didn't go back, but eather went to walk in clinics. Lately I thought I would try again. I called and made an appointment, as I have great insurance. They caled and cancelled it, until I filled out paperwork. Why I couldnt fill it out or bring it with me to the appointment is a mystery. It was dropped off yesterday morning. Now today, at 11 AM, I call to make an appointment, which I was now refused, until they do my paperwork. I told them I'd find another Dr, that would actually see me. Obviously, he is not a caregiver, but a billing service that has a medical practice on the side. What a shameful way to run a business and what terrible business practices.

July 9th, 2015
CASH
Prime med does not care about people only money. When you call for an appointment they don't care if you are dying they only care about what insurance and how you will pay. Look elsewhere for a doctor that is interested in helping patients.

August 20th, 2012
amazing doctor!
Dr. Majernick is one of the only doctors in the area who actually cares about his patients and their outcomes. He is not all about money so whoever wrote the comment about him being money grubbing just has a bad attitude (if you are transferring an entire chart aka years and years of documents he has a slight charge which is reasonable since they have to scan every single piece of paper into their new electronic charts to be transferred to the new office). They have gotten rid of some of the slightly unfavorable receptionists and are now supplemented by an extremely friendly and efficient staff. Dr. Majernick always returns my calls the DAY OF me calling to talk to him. How many doctors can you say that about? I would recommend him to anyone!

June 18th, 2010
Lowlife-Money Grubbing-Greedy-Un-caring-Useless
After 8 years of being a patient of Dr Majernick, he is one of the few medical facilities that charges money to his former patients to copy and forward their records to a new medical provider. He brings a new low to the medical profession in northeastern Pa. Also, office staff is very ignorant and treats patients in a most nasty way. Stay away from this doctor--he and his staff truly don't care about the people they are supposed to SERVE. I'm sure at this doctor's medical school graduation, he forgot all about the hippocratic oath before his graduation cap hit the ground.

September 28th, 2009
Receptionist needs a better attitude
I hate calling to make an appointment and going there to fill out forms. The women at the front desk are miserable and they treat the customers like garbage.

April 21st, 2017