Dr. Thomas Makowski MD Patient Reviews

• 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 16th, 2009
Put me totally at ease!!
I was very nervous as one might be going into the unknown.Although everything had been explained , I did my research and even had friends that had undergone an Angiogram.As I lay in the "ready room" everyone was in good spirits at the hospital which made things much easier.Even considering it was Friday the 13th !!! In came Dr. Makowski;he was all smiles and very polite.The doctor made me feel very at ease , concerned how I was feeling and was I ready to go.As the procedure progressed conversation and encouragement was abundant.The entire team ,the "A" team as the doctor referred to them as couldn't have been better.This experience even as Angiograms go was made even better as to the care and comfort from the staff all the way to Dr.Makowski.My heart is no laughing matter and to have Dr.Makowski take such painstaking care of me and my heart and concern for my well being......well, enough said.If you choose Dr.Makowski and St Bernardine's hospital you will not be disappointed from a lack of caring.Thanks to all involved ....wont say I want to do it again,but; if I had to I would want none other than Dr.Thomas Makowski and the staff at St.Bernardines !!!!