Dr. Thomas Maldonado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Maldonado?

October 11th, 2016

Thomas Moldonado, md

Didn't spend more than 90 seconds in the room with me. I posed a few questions, in 90 seconds he answered them and picked himself up and walked out of the room.

September 6th, 2012

Amazing!

A friend of mine was recently looking for a doctor for her grandfather.  I had heard great things about Dr. Thomas Maldonado through several people including my neighbor so I passed along the information.  Several months ago, a vascular surgeon at a different hospital turned Dominick away because his case was too difficult to treat.  He was told that the best thing to do would be nothing at all and that he would most likely die within a year.  Apparantly, the surgery would have been so complicated that he would most likely die on the table so they sent him on his way.  In a panic, my friend contacted me and asked what to do so I asked a few people and Dr. Maldonado's name kept coming up.  THANK GOD for this man!  I heard that he was one of the most qualified surgeons in not only NYC, but in the world.  Boy was that the truth!  He performed what turned out to be one of the most complicated surgeries ever done - and has given Dominick his life back.  He can now see his great grandchildren grow.  Dr. Maldonado is a true blessing.

September 6th, 2012

Best Doctor I have ever met!!!

I cannot say enough about Dr. Maldonado. He is more of a 'human being' in every sense of the word than any doctor I have ever met. He treats patients like his own family - even calling on weekends to make sure everything is ok. Beyond impressive!

September 4th, 2012

Dr Maldonado is excellent. He made me and my family feel completely safe and cared for during the whole process of evaluation,surgery and post-op follow up. He is smart and professional, but also warm and caring.

September 3rd, 2012

An Excellent Doctor!

I had 2 procedures with Dr. Maldonado. I was so impressed by him the first time....After the second time I was so happy with him again that i had to publicize it! He is incredibly thorough and professional. He spent just enough time with me. I felt very heard by him. He is very warm and compassionate and immediately put me at ease. He is very competent and reassuring. I immediately knew I was in good hands upon my first meeting with him. The follow up and results from my procedures were excellent. I was beyond pleased. I have already recommended Dr.Maldonado to friends and family and will continue to do so! He really is just wonderful.

September 3rd, 2012

Leg Surgery

Dr. Maldonado performed surgery on my right leg from my ankle to my hip. He did a terrific job. I am so happy with the results that I am going to have him perform another operation on my other leg this winter.Dr. Maldonado has a wonderful bedside manner. I was worried about scarring and he assured me that there would be none and he was correct.Overall a terrific experience and a doctor I highly recommend.

August 15th, 2012

This doctor ruined my leg mobility

I needed a vascular operation for my leg, and he made a mockery of me by operating on the wrong one and leaving medical students to close my incision, as he was leaving for vacation to Miami that night. Three days later I had to rush to the emergency room because my incision was infected. I was told that, if I had gone any later, then my leg would have been amputated. I was left handicapped, as I could not walk using the leg he mistakenly operated on. I was left worse than before the operation and had to find a different doctor to correct his error. Dr. Maldonado has no professional etiquette, morality, or regard for the Hippocratic Oath. Stay far away if you value your health.

April 30th, 2012

I really like this Dr. but...

where he took out some of my varicose veins has left some scarring. i'm disappointed about this because this was supposed to make my legs smoother than before, not scarred. :( Also, my left leg vein is super hard and bumpy 3 months after the procedure. he said it might soften over time, but the bumpiness...well that was the whole point of the surgery was to get rid of the bumps! not sure what will be up in my next visit.

February 14th, 2012

Secretaries aren't so nice

But the doctor and hi nurse are top-notch prefessionals! I really like the way they worked together. I was very scared but they were calming, kind and encouraging. Vascular surgery is not an easy one, don't let anyone fool you. It hurts.

October 2nd, 2010

Excellent!!

Dr. M saved my life... simple as that.

September 4th, 2010

Excellent professionalism.

June 6th, 2010

Best to see another doctor.

Young, rude, arrogant.