Learn more about Dr. Thomas Malpass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Malpass, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malpass graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malpass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malpass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Malpass practice?
Dr. Thomas Malpass practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.