Learn more about Dr. Thomas Malpass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Malpass is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malpass
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malpass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Malpass, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malpass graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malpass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Malpass MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Malpass practice?
- Dr. Thomas Malpass has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Malpass practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.