A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Malpass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Malpass is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Malpass, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malpass graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malpass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Malpass MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Malpass practice?
- Dr. Thomas Malpass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Malpass practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.