Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Thomas Malvar Jr
Thomas Malvar Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Castle, PA. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Thomas Malvar Jr is affiliated with Jameson Memorial Hospital, New Castle, Pa, Jameson Memorial Hospital and Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus. He speaks English.
Thomas Malvar Jr has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Thomas Malvar Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Castle, PA.
Dr. Van Scott
New Castle, PA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Rekhi Varghese
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Castle, PA 0.02 mi20
Dr. David Belvedere
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New Castle, PA 0.02 mi38