A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Malvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malvar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Malvar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital, New Castle, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Q Malvar MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Q. Malvar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Malvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Malvar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Primary Care Doctors, New Castle General Practitioners, and New Castle Internists.