A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Malvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malvar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Malvar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital, New Castle, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malvar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans