A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Malvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malvar graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Malvar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital, New Castle, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Q Malvar MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Q. Malvar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Malvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Malvar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Primary Care Doctors and New Castle Internists.