Dr. Thomas Mango MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 20th, 2015
Would not see anyone else! Awesome Dr.

October 2nd, 2014
falling asleep
First time AND last time for me. Went to see Dr. Mango for the first time. First of all he had a hard time with the computer. Second, he sat down beside me to talk about why I was there. Noticed his eyes were VERY red and blood shot. During the course of our conversation he keep closing his eyes. Speech was not slurred and he carried on a descent conversation. BUT the man was literally falling asleep. At one point his head nodded down, I asked him if he was tired. He said " No I was just looking at your sandals, they look very comfortable." Right,the man was falling asleep. I don't know if he was tired, hung over, on something or what. I really don't know. BUT what I do know he WAS falling asleep. Do you think I want a doctor falling asleep and preforming surgery on me. NO WAY IN H---! I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE EVER AGAIN!!! EVER!

August 3rd, 2013
office visit
Great bedside manner. Dr. Mango made me feel so comfortable, he seems very down to earth. Nurses were great. Visit was what I expected from SBO!

March 29th, 2013
Great Physician
I was frightened of the surgery, but Dr. Mango reassured me the day before my procedure "We'll take GOOD care of you". And, he did! He actually spent a lot of his Saturday afternoon (the day following surgery) visiting with me. My spinal surgery went well as did my recovering. I am glad I chose Dr. Mango and I am glad I had the surgery.

August 18th, 2011
was left in office for 2 hours, forgotten.