A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Mann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Mann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Louisville Surgeons.