A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine & Peripheral Nerves Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Manning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Crellin Manning MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Manning practice?
- Dr. Thomas Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Manning practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Neurological Surgeons.