A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas March, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. March graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. March has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. March accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas March:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. March practice?
Dr. Thomas March practices Pediatrics near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See Woodland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom March, Dr. Tomas March, Dr. Tommie March, Dr. Tommy March