A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Margolis, Ophthalmologist is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Margolis practice?
Dr. Thomas Margolis practices Ophthalmology near Northfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Northfield Ophthalmologists.