Learn more about Dr. Thomas Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Margolis, Ophthalmologist is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ira Margolis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Margolis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Margolis practices Ophthalmology near Northfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Northfield Ophthalmologists.