Learn more about Dr. Thomas Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Margolis, Ophthalmologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ira Margolis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Margolis practices Ophthalmology near Northfield, NJ.
See Northfield Ophthalmologists.