A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Marino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- St Clares Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas More Marino MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Marino practice?
- Dr. Thomas Marino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Marino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.