A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Marino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- St Clares Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas More Marino MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Marino practice?
- Dr. Thomas Marino has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Marino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Cardiologists.