A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Marks-Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Marks-Strauss is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Marks-Strauss, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks-Strauss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Marks-Strauss MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Marks-Strauss practice?
- Dr. Thomas Marks-Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Marks-Strauss practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.