A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Martel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Martel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Martel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Martel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Marion County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Martel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Martel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Martel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Martel practices Emergency Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bolivia, NC.
See Myrtle Beach Emergency Physicians.