A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Martin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Martin MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Martin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Martin practices Urology near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Urologists.