A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Community Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Martinez practice?
Dr. Thomas Martinez practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Martinez, Dr. Tomas Martinez, Dr. Tommie Martinez, Dr. Tommy Martinez