Thanks To Dr. Thomas Marvelli ! show details Thanks To Dr. Thomas Marvelli !
by Jenny P. on Jun 6th, 2014

After living in Hawaii and spending 8 years of my life surfing, I developed Pterygium when I moved to Texas. I got the worst symptoms including burning, itching, and blurred vision. I consulted Dr. Marvelli in Hurst on the recommendation of my sister. I am so happy I did because he was able to treat my condition and relieve my pain fast. Thanks doc !

Texas Best Eye Care Center show details Texas Best Eye Care Center
by Dan M. on May 17th, 2014

I didn't realize how bad my cataracts were until I got a vision test done at Dr. Marvelli's eye care center. After a few more tests and consultation, he suggested me cataract surgery. But the idea of going under the knife was really scary, but he kept me relaxed and assured me that the procedure would be painless and safe. And yes, he was right. The surgery was painless and over before I knew it. For me, it was no less than a miracle. Thank you Dr. Marvelli once again.

Positive Experience Thanks! show details Positive Experience Thanks!
by Justin.A on Apr 18th, 2014

My cataract surgery was a positive experience thanks to Mr. Marvelli and his experienced and caring staff. I was really apprehensive before the surgery but he kept me relaxed by spending a great deal of time explaining the procedure. I really appreciate him for his patience to answer my endless questions and also his excellent skills in restoring my sight. I now have perfect vision and can easily drive and read. I highly recommend him to people with eye related issues.

Best Surgeon show details Best Surgeon
by James B. on Apr 11th, 2014

Last week, I had a cataract surgery done on both my eyes at Dr. Marvelli's eye care center. I am extremely satisfied with the results. He was very helpful and made sure that I understood everything prior to going ahead with the surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering to have a cataract surgery.

Best Services show details Best Services
by David James on Apr 4th, 2014

Doctor Thomas Marvelli takes special interest in his patients and helps them by providing better treatment.

by a. on Mar 13th, 2014

i was looking for a doctor near me so i found him online making the appointment was easy. The day of my appoinment i called the number to get direction person was rude and sounded annoyed that i was calling told me i was calling main office in fort worth :/ said they were next to a frost bank wrong they are near it but are next to a sushi place. anyways after what seemed liked 100 pages of paperwork and about an hour wait i was seen by a tech 30 minutes later by the doctor who was really chatty about everything but my eyes.The techs were all nice and you could tell on their faces they were trying to move thing along unfortunately not the case. after almost every machine in the office and another hour i was told everything was ok i just needed new glasses. Finally when i was gonna leave i got stuck with a huge medical bill. next time i will stick to my regular optometrist.

doc & his team are good. show details doc & his team are good.
by Sandra on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Thomas Marvelli's open heart nature is what makes me to visit him all the time when I need. As a regular visitor I believe both the doc & his team at his eye center are great. They all are serving well in the city with their expertise in the field.

Marvelli Review show details Marvelli Review
by LMO on Jan 20th, 2014

Beware, this man is the most unproffesional Dr. I have ever visited. He treats his patients like cattle and his staff even worse. How can you respect a Dr. who treats his staff with such disrespect. I will NEVER visit his office again. Don't say you weren't warned.

Very experienced eye specialist, found relief by his treatment. show details Very experienced eye specialist, found relief by his treatment.
by Richard J on Jan 17th, 2014

My wife had visited Dr. Thomas Marvelli recently for having case of severe eye infection and we can say he is a specialist eye surgeon. After having treatment at his FW eye center, we definitely recommend him to all as he has the real expertise and vast experience of eye treatments.

Nice doc, clinic & support staff guys. show details Nice doc, clinic & support staff guys.
by Nale on Jan 10th, 2014

I had a surgery at Dr. Marvelli's clinic and I say he & his team are good. They handle you with full care through out the treatment giving you a comfortable feeling. A must visit if needed.

by David Simpson on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr. Marvelli's eye clinic is well built and well managed. Staff is good and very professional also. Their warm behavior makes you feel good. I often visit for a regular checkup and have a real idea now. I prefer them over all other eye clinics for any eye problem while in FW.

Dr. Thomas Marvelli is a superb eye doc. show details Dr. Thomas Marvelli is a superb eye doc.
by Chris Hanes on Dec 19th, 2013

I visited Dr. Thomas Marvelli for my left cornea problem which was occurring from last 5 months or so. He took it with superiority and picked the problem from its roots. Then, he planned a superb treatment for me. I found why his long experience stood him apart from others. The other staff at eye center is also very excellent and welcoming; never felt bad while being there. Highly recommending to all.

Dr. Marvelli is an expert ophthalmologist in FW. show details Dr. Marvelli is an expert ophthalmologist in FW.
by Jacob Attili on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Thomas Marvelli responded superbly for our long time trouble with our daughter's glaucoma issue. She was having tough time. He treated her with full care as was her condition. I liked his gentleman nature. He was professional but very comfortable to go to with. Highly recommending to anyone looking for an expert ophthalmologist in FW.

Its great to visit Dr. Thomas Marvelli. show details Its great to visit Dr. Thomas Marvelli.
by kayla on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. Marvelli is an experienced doc and his handling of patients is exceptional. I had my eye surgery done by him and visiting him regularly after that. His office has all the facilities and team is great. I have recovered a lot. Thanks to him. Recommending to all with eye problems.

Dr. Thomas Marvelli is truly a professional doctor. show details Dr. Thomas Marvelli is truly a professional doctor.
by Arnold Aan on Nov 28th, 2013

Dr. Marvelli has managed his office really well. His staff is very professional and proactive towards the patients, and deal with all their concerns properly. I was there a week ago, and I really appreciate the respect with which I was treated. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and explained many medical details regarding my problem to me. Great Service Overall.

happy patient show details happy patient
Sep 5th, 2013

by gustavo on Jul 16th, 2013

very nice dr and staff. answered all my questions

Jul 15th, 2013

The doctor is very friendly and from what I saw he gets along great with his staff. He addressed all my questions and concerns. I will definitely recommend him.

by michelle m. on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. was very nice and professional. Staff was very polite and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend them.

STAY AWAY show details STAY AWAY
by Alicia S. on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Marvelli preformed strabismus surgery on my 14 year old son in February (2013). This is his third procedure so I am comfortable and aware of the healing process and what the outcome should be. Since the surgery my sons eye crossing is at least 80% worse!! He is now seeing double and they are turning outward instead of inward. We are devastated, my son is in high school and can't see for final exams!!! We have tried to contact the dr to only be blocked by his staff. We were told "the dr ain't gonna give yo money back, so I don't know what you think we can do" this answer is outrageous and unacceptable!! I'm beyond disappointed, I'm horrified. We have since found another dr and will be undergoing another surgery in a couple weeks. With the risks of another surgery, another time under general anistesia, we are also forced to pay for another procedure!!! PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS UNSKILLED DR AND HIS UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!!!

Nov 28th, 2012

Mansfield office is dirty. Has not been vacuumed. Bathroom had a dirty floor, dirty sink, and dirty potty.

Takes Time To Listen & Address Concerns show details Takes Time To Listen & Address Concerns
Dec 9th, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised at the care given to me by Dr. Marvelli. He is one of the rare physician's who will actually sit down with you and address your concerns rather than just talk at you and leave you hanging with medical terms you have to look up later to understand what is happening to you. I have a rare condition that other physicians have not even taken the time to understand to give me any answer at all. Dr. Marvelli was the first of 5 eye physician's to actually give me some real world advice as to what my risks and rewards would be in pursuing further surgeries. I appreciate his professionalism and care and highly recommend him.

Excellent long-time eye doctor! show details Excellent long-time eye doctor!
by Citysearch User on Oct 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Marvelli diagnosed my mom`s macular degeneration in the early `90s way back in Duncanvile, yet still recalled her after being asked if h...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Opthamology show details Opthamology
by Citysearch User on Nov 14th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Marvelli is a very knowledgeable opthamologist, he was able to answer any question i had and he was sure to answer me thorougly and pati...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com