Dr. Thomas Masaryk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Masaryk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2017

What a wonderful and caring and expert doctor who saved me from a misdiagnosis of an aneurism from Mayo Clinic by giving me further testing!

December 12th, 2015

Dr. Masaryk

Dr. Masaryk is the best doctor I have ever had. He is so patient and very helpful. He did not get frustrated at me or anyone once. He has a great background and is great at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone. I am alive because of him.

November 24th, 2015

Wonderful

Dr. Masaryk is a wonderful doctor. He is so kind. I've never had a doctor with such patience. I asked a ton of questions (some over and over!), and he answered and addressed every concern. He's been one of the top doctors in neuroradiology for years. With his experience and personality, I felt so comfortable during the office visit and procedure. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

October 19th, 2010

Outstanding Doc!

Very attentive and thorough. Came up with alternative ways to treat my complex aneurysm, then recommended Neurosurgeons in my state who could perform the procedure. Excellent bedside manner...And still answers any questions that I have when I contact him.

August 1st, 2010

Kind, compassionate doctor.Neurological Surgery was evident. He assisted me in finding the most appropriate way to treat my painful condition for the duration time, and even went out of his way to locate qualified physicians in my state to perform a procedure, to keep me as pain free as possible until I could return to Cleveland Clinic for the actual surgery.

October 23rd, 2015