Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Maskell
Dr. Thomas Maskell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Maskell is affiliated with Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg, Greenville Memorial Hospital and Greenville Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Maskell has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Urgent Care Medicine
Urgent care physicians can offer alternative, timely treatment for patients who need medical answers when their primary physicians aren’t available. Physicians at urgent care clinics typically deal with acute care issues, offering short-term...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Thomas Maskell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.
Dr. James Alexander
Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine
Greenville, SC 0 mi48
Dr. Lynn Owens
Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine, Family Medicine
Greenville, SC 0 mi23
Dr. John Flemming Jr
Greenville, SC 1.85 mi35