A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Maskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Maskell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maskell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Maskell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maskell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Maskell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Maskell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Maskell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Maskell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Maskell practices General Practice near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Primary Care Doctors.