Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mastakouris
Dr. Thomas Mastakouris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mastakouris is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Mastakouris has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Mastakouris has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Mastakouris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, NY.
Dr. Ioannis Stathopoulos
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Astoria, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Milagros Hernandez
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Astoria, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Rolando Borges
Astoria, NY 0.04 mi10