A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Math:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Math is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Math, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Math graduated from Justus-Liebig-Universitaet Giessen.
Dr. Math has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Math MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Math practice?
- Dr. Thomas Math has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Math practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Infectious Disease Doctors.