Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Math
Dr. Thomas Math, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Cloud, MN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Math is affiliated with St Cloud Hospital, Melrose Area Hospital Centracare and Long Prairie Memorial Hospital. Dr. Math has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Math has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Math is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Cloud, MN.
Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi9
Dr. Randy Saliares
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi36
Dr. Perry Severance
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi42