Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mathew
Dr. Thomas Mathew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and West Bloomfield, MI (and 12 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mathew is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Mathew has the following 4 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...