A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mathew, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Mathew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Mathew MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mathew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mathew practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Pediatricians.