Dr. Thomas Mathias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mathias?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mathias?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

Professional, compassionate, and a genuine care about his patients.

Dr. Mathias was my primary care doctor for 14 yrs. The only reason I left his practice was because I relocated.

June 12th, 2015

Good Doctor - terrible staff

Excellent doctor - Atrocious staff, receptionist is rude, the follow up for renewing medicine or getting referrals a nightmare. I wrote a letter to complain but never got so much as a reply. I had back problems and needed a referral to a back specialist doctor who was highly recommended but the receptionist was not giving it unless I came to the office - I was barely able to stand up

July 29th, 2014

The worse Doctor

After waiting 3hours He did not refill my prescriptions he saw me for 5 minutes and then told me to come back in 2 months I will never go back again if I wanted to wait 3 hours to be seen I would have gone to the ER

March 29th, 2014

Dr. Mathias has been my doctor for 9 years, I would not change him for the world. He is all about your health and helping meaning your goals. I his staff will let's see, Julie was awesome happy nice to you, Linda is nice, Felicia needs to realize she puts her pants on one leg at time like everyone else and that attitude needs to to change, Jenna the new nurse she is very nice and helpful I am glad she us there. Dr. Mathias is awesome .

March 26th, 2013

Love the Doc...Dislike everything else

I love Doc Mathias. He is thorough and and will not rush you out if you need additional time. Which is good because you wait on him forever, I have NEVER made it out of the office in less than 2 hours. So if i am going to sit and wait that long, i will make sure ALL my questions are answered. I have not been able to get emergent appts in less than 2 days. The office staff is RUDE. Felicia does not crack a smile, she is short and aloof with her answers and treats me like i am bothering her. Linda is a smart a**, julie is probably the best but certainly has her moments as well. Funny thing is that the consensus on the office staff seems to be the same by most patients, so WHY DOES HE KEEP these people?

November 5th, 2012

Great Dr. Listened to what I had to say and didn't rush me out.

March 30th, 2012

Office Staff

Dr. Mathias is a great caring doctor. However, his staff could take a lesson in mannerism. The staff person who is nice and professional is the new black girl, Felicia and the other girls are quite rude. If you call to ask the doctor a question, regarding your medical needs, you are lucky if his staff advises of the call; and THEY, not the doctor will call and give you a little info the next dy or so. GREAT DOCTOR, LOUSY STAFF!!!

November 30th, 2011

Dr. Mathias: They don't make them like this anymore!

Respectful of all his patients, great listner, knowledgeble, understanding, and extremely patient. Will give you the time a day, and then some. I've known him since 1992, and he is like a good wine, turns better, and better with time. My husband doesn't speak English, but that never detered Dr. Mathias from giving him the best care. We both love his to pieces. Best doctor in all Pinellas!!!

September 24th, 2011

I love my Dr.

I've been seeing Dr. Mathias as my primary dr. for over 7 years and will continue to be a patient and refer friends.

April 16th, 2011

Dr. Mathias is a fairly good doctor. However, his staff is very incompetent and very rude. Have trouble getting scripts sent to the pharmacy for refills.I feel as if I am just a number and not a patient. Currently seeking another doctor. Have been with Dr. Mathias for years, but can no longer endure his staff.

March 30th, 2010

I agree Felicia is very rude. The rest of the office staff is usually very nice. Dr. Mathias is very caring and I would very highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent primary care doctor.

February 20th, 2010

There is one particular person in the office that could use a lesson in how to treat patients. (Felicia) She is a very rude person and should not be working it the health field or with patients.