A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Seman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Seman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Seman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Seman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Seman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Seman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Seman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Seman practices Pediatrics near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA.
See Danvers Pediatricians.