Dr. Thomas Mattingly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mattingly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 29th, 2012

Rukde and not accurate

He wouldn't listen to me. He was rude. He wasn't accurate at all. I couldn't see at all with what he gave me.

February 10th, 2012

Rude

I was amazed when I went in for an RX recheck, and was treated very poorly by Dr. Mattingly. My first visit, he as abrupt and seemed in a rush and slightly rude. I brushed it off as, "he is having a bad day". But when I went back because my script was obviously not correct, he became angry, and very rude. I will NEVER return to this office. If you like being treated poorly, make an appointment. I am a long time RN, and deal with doctors daily. Most are great! I was shocked,and truly felt a huge lump in my throat when I left. I honestly wanted to cry. My advice, stay away.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.