A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Matulewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Matulewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Matulewski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matulewski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Matulewski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Matulewski MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Matulewski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Matulewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Matulewski practices Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Surgeons.