A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Maycock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Maycock is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Maycock, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maycock graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Maycock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Waldo County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Roland Maycock FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Maycock practice?
- Dr. Thomas Maycock has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Maycock practices Family Medicine near Belfast, ME.
See Belfast Family Physicians.