A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mayes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayes graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mayes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Cullee Mayes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Mayes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mayes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mayes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners.