A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mayes is Excellent. Dr. Mayes has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mayes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayes graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Mayes practice?
Dr. Thomas Mayes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Mayes, Dr. Tomas Mayes, Dr. Tommie Mayes, Dr. Tommy Mayes