Dr. B Mazahery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. B Mazahery?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

Back on my feet!

Dr. Mazahery is an exceptional doctor. After trying physical therapy and cortisone shots it was determined that it was time for surgery. Dr. Mazahery took the time to explain everything and answered all of our questions. He has gotten me back on my feet and walking pain free. We are thrilled that we found a great doctor!

May 3rd, 2017

Bhagya Rachamallu

I am very happy to see Dr. B Mazahery. He explained everything in a calm and understandable manner and answer questions with patience. highly skilled surgeon, Very professional, polite, positive and down to earth person. Makes you feel at home and very friendly.

February 9th, 2017

Outstanding Surgeon

I went to Dr Mazahery after 2 months of pain (2 weeks of extreme pain) and after seeing 3 other MDs for oral steroids, Physical Therapy, and spinal steroids. Dr Mazhaery thoroughly explained my situation and options...surgery being the only sure one. I opted for surgery and Dr Mazahery shuffled his schedule to get me in 2 days later. I was bedridden before surgery, and walked out of the surgical center with minor soreness from the normal trauma of a surgical procedure. 2 days after surgery I didn't even need an aspirin, and 2 weeks after surgery I am cleared for limited cardiac exercise with a full return to life activities at 6 weeks. Dr Mazahery is the spine surgeon for the Washington Redskins.....you don't get that designation wihout a good reason.

July 5th, 2016

Excellent Surgeon

I had experienced severe back pain for over a year. I received several steroid shots in the spine with no easing of the pain. At my first visit with Dr. Mazahery , he looked at my x-ray, & correctly diagnosed my problem! He said he completely understood why nothing had eased my pain - it was because there was a break in my spine! We were able to schedule surgery that day. The surgery was immediately sucessful & I've had zero pain since!!!

June 21st, 2016

very professional, courteous visit.

September 14th, 2015

I trust Dr. Mazahery

Once Dr. Mazahery and I decided spinal surgery was needed the process was easy. He answered all my questions and concerns. He explained everything in a way I could understand. I have medical training but wanted to know the nitty gritty. He was happy to share his knowledge. I am about to have my third major back surgery as I have a lot of problems and I am sticking with him. I trust Dr. Mazahery and know he keeps up with all the latest scientific information in his field. I have recommended him to many friends and clients and would send my own mother if she needed such services. He has operated on both my neck (three fusions) and my low back ( will be two fusions soon). All operations went smoothly. I trust him completely.

March 21st, 2015

great surgeon

Had laminectomy and TLIF for L3 and L4. Within two weeks my pain was gone and I am up and moving. He is a very competent doctor. All the years I had back pain and leg pain my previous doctors said I had to lose weight. So I did and the pain didn't supside. Dr. Mazahery was the only doctor who listened to me and actually did and MRI.

October 3rd, 2013

hurting

He is rude and he hurt me. He is a horrible doc!

April 8th, 2013

Dr. Mazahery Is Exceptional

Dr. Mazahery is AMAZING. I have had multiple health issues bothering me for seven months, in addition to my lower back problem, and have seen six other doctors/specialists to figure out what is going on. Dr. Mazahery is the only doctor who started to connect the dots and looked at my conditions from a wide angle lens rather than through tunnel vision. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and explains medical terminology in layman's terms. For the first time, I felt like someone not only understood me but also genuinely cared about my well-being. THANK YOU!

November 6th, 2012

I wish I could give Dr. Mazahey a better rating, but I just don't have this feeling that he cares about me as a patient very much.

June 25th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon!

I believe Dr. Mazahery to be an excellent surgeon, caring and compassionate with an excellent bedside manner. I never experienced the other issues with the doctor like the others stated. I will agree the front office staff could use training in tact. The only time I had to wait longer than normal was when a surgery went longer then expected. I don't fault him for that as these things happen. I know because my emergency surgery caused him to run late starting in the clinic. These things happen. But he is a human and not a god with all the answers but in my opinion, I wouldn't trust my spine to anyone else!

June 3rd, 2012

Highly recommended

Dr. Mazahery was great. Unfortunately for me, surgery was not a good option for my spinal condition... but I found him to be caring, empathetic and kind. I am also glad he took the time to explain to me WHY surgery would not really help me... without his honesty, I would have probably undergone a procedure that could have made me worse in the long run. I am thankful that I consulted with him for a second opinion before going under the knife (which is what the first surgeon I saw wanted to do.) Today I run, swim, and bike and my back is doing well. If I'd undergone a fusion, my running days would have most likely been over. Dr. M knows his stuff.