A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mazzoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mazzoni, otolaryngologist/facial plastic surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzoni
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzoni graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazzoni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frank Mazzoni DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Mazzoni practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mazzoni has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Mazzoni practices Otolaryngology near Roselle Park, NJ.
See Roselle Park Otolaryngologists.