Dr. Thomas Mazzoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mazzoni?

August 3rd, 2017

Probably saved my husband's life.

Dr. Mazzoni put us on the right track after my husband was diagnosed with throat cancer.

September 8th, 2016

He gave me back my life

I was diagnosed with directional vertigo. Which basically means you are dizzy a lot of the time. For the paste 5 plus months I have been dizzy every single day and trust me it's not funny.your life as you know it changes...I have been to 3 different Drs. With a diagnosis but no help.i heard of Dr Mazzoni from a few people so I made an appointment. He did an exercise or procedure whatever you call it and I noticed the difference immediately. I had to sleep almost upright for 2 days but my dizziness is completely gone. Thanks Doc. Cudos to you. I highly recommend this Dr. I can't thank him enough for giving me back my life

July 10th, 2016

Had a wonderful time seeing the Dr, while my mom was so sick,great job..

April 7th, 2016

Dr. Mazzoni treated me for neck cancer. His diagnosis was correct and his treatment was excellent. When I was in the hospital needing attention he or his assistants were prompt in getting to me and providing the right direction. Facing cancer is a sobering experience with its own complications, I felt the doctor and I faced them together and received 100% of his support and expertise. I'm now a cancer survivor due to my team of doctors which Dr. Mazzoni played an important role.

December 9th, 2015

I was a first time patient at Dr. Mazzoni 's office. My appointment was scheduled for 10:30AM at Bayonne. At 11AM, the doctor still hadn't shown up. I asked the receptionist if she knew where he was, and she said that maybe he was stuck in traffic. The doctor himself didn't even call in to say he'd be late. I then left. The treatment I received was unacceptable and discourteous. And on another note, the office itself looked it hadn't been renovated since 1986.I found the entire experience very unprofessional. I will never go back there.

December 3rd, 2015

Great Dr

Saved my Life ! words could not express his dedication and professionalism he gave me. I rate Dr Thomas F Mazzoni DO Excellent I recommend highly.

October 30th, 2015

He saved my life!

If it were not for Dr. Mazzoni's thoroughness and expertise I would not be here today, it was he who diagnosed me with an extremely rare cancer. He saved my life, when no one else knew what was wrong with me. Dr. Mazzoni's bed side manner is none that can be taught, he was born with it, he just knows how to ease someones fears when fear is all they have. He is truthful and honest and kind and generous. Diagnosing someone with a potential deadly disease is I would imagine troublesome for others, he was professional and compassionate and always willing to answer any questions. His staff is courteous and friendly. They are thorough and concise and flexible when making appointments. If indeed something is ailing me, I only feel comfortable when Dr. Mazzoni has me in his office for follow up visits. I recommend him to all of my friends, and family and family and would not go to any other doctor! He SAVED MY LIFE

April 21st, 2015

Great doctor, great care!

I am very pleased with the care provided to my brother by Dr. Mazzoni. Not only is Dr. Mazzoni a professional and seemingly very knowledgeable in his field, but he is also kind and compassionate. He is also very personable which helped my brother feel comfortable and completely relaxed during his appointments. Great doctor, great care!

November 12th, 2013

After seeing 3 other doctors about my bout of laryngitis that lasted over 6 weeks, Dr. Mazzini correctly diagnosed, treated and cured my condition. He spent time with me and answered all questions. I would highly recommend.

March 29th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Mazzoni was personable, took the time to listen to my concerns and checked me out accordingly. I would recommend to a friend.

January 18th, 2013

excellent doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Mazzoni's since 2008. He has helped keep me alive from my head and neck cancer since this time. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor and staff!

October 9th, 2017